A feature-rich voice recorder complete with voice email, voice reminders and voice stickies. ThatÃ¢â?¬â?¢s four great functions in one tightly-integrated app. Plus, you get a specially-produced audio editor, which allows you to edit and post-process your recordings. QuickVoiceÃ¢â?¬â?¢s elegantly-designed interface facilitates one-click operation for most features including: recording, playback, deleting or creation of voice stickies and voice emails. The emphasis is on convenience and ease-of-use so there is no fussing with filenames or folders.
Use QuickVoice to record voice notes or entire meetings, send voice email, schedule voice reminders, record phone conferences, digitize old vinyl records or audio cassettes and more. QuickVoice is uniquely integrated to work with iTunes (Mac or Windows) or QuickTime. One click automatically converts your recordings to MP3 and adds them to your iTunes library making it ideal for archiving or transferring your recordings to digital players such as the iPod.
QuickVoice is a recipient of MacWorld MagazineÃ¢â?¬â?¢s Ã¢â?¬Å?Best Software Under $40Ã¢â?¬? award.
What's new in this version:
- All new redesigned voice stickies module featuring new interface.
- Discontinued message manager mode.
- Several other enhancements, fixes, and refinements (for details see release notes).
- This is a free and recommended release for all version 2.0 license holders.
- (1.X license holders may upgrade to 2.1 for just $12.95 which includes new QV2 interface, a full featured audio editor, and a free copy of Audio Postcard software.)