The award winning voice recorder for Mac OS X featuring: one click voice recording, voice email, voice reminders, audio stickies and an audio editor. That's 5-great functions in one tightly knit app!
Use it to record voice memos, reminders, to do lists, dictation, even entire lectures. QuickVoice is equally suited for professional, school, or home use. And for iPhone owners, QuickVoice syncs with our QuickVoice for iPhone so you can conveniently transfer your iPhone recordings to Mac.
QuickVoice is a Macworld Magazine "Best Software Under $40" product and is now available at the special price of just $15.
More Products to Consider
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your Mac, iPod, iPhone...
- Mix, scratch and remix MP3s or music videos live.
- Play nearly any audio or video file without additional codecs.
- Save YouTube and Vimeo videos in MP3 format.
- YouTube video player and downloader.
- Universal, highly tweakable DVD/video ripper and converter.
- Convert MPC, APE, WV, FLAC, OGG, WMA, AIFF, WAV and Video to MP...
- Download videos and transfer to mobile devices.
- Learn to play an instrument, write music, record a song.
- Switch Mac audio file format converter. Convert between over 40...
- Transfer songs from your iPod back to your computer.
- Convert WMA, WMV files to MP3 format.
- Digital video editing system.
- Music creation and audio production.
- Explore the creative possibilities of mixing with this full-fea...
- Convert video between popular formats and enjoy an enhanced pla...
- GUI for the Terminal.
- Twitter client with a drawer for user info.
- Play, import, convert and export Windows Media video and audio ...
- Solve the problems and maintain your system.
- For most of their scanners.
- Broadcast and access videos and radio on the Internet.
- Play Blu-ray disc/movies and watch 1080p HD video on Mac.
- Easily toggle between Mac & PC gamma settings.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"A very handy tool for interviewing"
Version: QuickVoice Recorder 18.104.22.1683
As part of my research I do a lot of interviewing, I use Quickvoice and an iPod touch, this gives excellent sound quality, and works fine, then I distribute the soundfiles to helpers who transcribe interviews.
Although on a mac the .caf file plays on whatever I use, but not all PCs can play the file. That sometimes creates trouble for the transcribers.