Quick Snap is PalmOS® system utility to capture the current screen. Quick Snap saves the current screen resolution as a JPG file to the external card. Quick Snap can be activated using the Command Menu short cut or assign one of the main hard keys.
Quick Snap is the only screen capture utility that saves to JPG format. With Quick Snap you can quickly send captured screens to anyone. Typical 320x320 16bit color screen is around 20K.
- Save any screen at any resolution at anytime and at anywhere Save screen to JPG format on the external card
- Pictures are small when is saved. Typically around 30K for 320x320 16bit color
- Support multiple external cards eg: Sony Clie with CF and Zodiac
- Quick take
- Take picture at any resolution
- Easy Command Menu short cut activation
- Assign any of the four hard keys to take picture
- Sound notification when picture is saved
What's new in this version:
- Fixed the problem running on T3