QuickPad was designed as a replacement for Notepad and brings new, exciting features such as the ability to run scripts directly. QuickPad also provides the possibility to insert rare characters in your text files and to search Google directly from its interface. Not only does it have more features and a nicer interface than Notepad, it also has a nice Start screen which can be run from the start menu in the QuickPad application folder which offers you a nicer and less complex decision on what to do. From there you can create, modify, save and even run text files as scripts. Using the Snips menu you can insert characters and even search Google with the selected text. You can also customize the start screen and the QuickPad interface itself. With all these functions you can also enjoy QuickPad in a different language such as French just by downloading a small file and selecting it inside QuickPads properties.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Manage your home or office tasks easily.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Play multiplayer poker game on your PC.
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Save product keys templates and don`t hand type them anymore.
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Close application windows fast and easy.
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Hide and show your open windows.
- Copy multiple folders and files to one destination folder.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Monitor, improve, and optimize your Windows system.
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Transform the Windows user interface to Vista version.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Search and execute your built in copy of the Windows Setup CD.
- Access any SFTP/SSH server as a mapped network drive in Windows...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Manage your Windows Explorer from the system tray.