QuickNotes manages several documents of any size, called notes or topics in a single file database. QuickNotes allows you to embed media files including images, sound clips, or any other document directly into the note text; it will all be saved together inside the database file. To make a link to another note simply double click a word. If a note already exists, a link to the existing note will be created. QuickNotes is used by writers to manage their story lines and characters, and by software developers to keep, application notes organized, just to name two. QuickNotes can be useful to anyone who has to keep topical information organized in a fast and easy to use format. Full version adds Tags (assign whatever level of categorization you need to topics) and an Advanced Topic List window allowing filtering based on namespaces and tags. Version 3.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in MS Word and...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark websites, send/receive notes, se...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Organize recipes, plan healthy meals, and make grocery lists.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Dynamic hierarchal menus.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Build your DHTML menus for ASP.NET.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Organize and cost out recipes, plan healthy menus, and make gro...