From Tera Analysis:
QuickField is a Finite Element Analysis package for electromagnetic, thermal, and stress design simulation with coupled multi-field analysis.
QuickField Student Edition is a free but full-featured analysis program with limited number of mesh nodes. You can use it to simulate simple engineering problems, to learn the main features of the Professional version before placing an order, or, as a free viewer, to publish your design ideas accompanied by QuickField models.
If your accuracy requirements exceed the limitations of the Student Edition, our Professional Edition will suit you best.
More Products to Consider
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Get table data in every files of science.
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- View, read, and convert EPub e-books.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Collect GPS data from various GPS trackers simultaneously.
- Evaluate mathematical equations, generate graphs from equations...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Export data coming from different data sources.
- Manage all aspects of a school's student administrative system.
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Search and read the Quran in different languages.
- Analyze circuits, draw graphs, and verify circuit related equat...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Convert Kindle Mobi, AZW, PRC books to ePUB format to read Kind...
- Visit virtually any place in the world.
- Make life easier in a classroom.
- Display Quran in Uthmani script with many options and settings ...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Manipulate, calculate, and graphically display data.
- GDI memory leak failure log save.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Very powerful engineering tool compared to the alternative"
Version: QuickField Student Edition 22.214.171.1243
User friendly interface, elaborate documentation and online help including examples, step-by-step instructions and a virtual tutorial. The electrical and magnetic suites are breathtaking. It comes with many useful tools that could greatly facilitate the design and simulation process.
There are still some small bugs in the interface that need fixing. I would have ignored them and rated this software a 5-star if it were not for the fact the student or limited version comes with a very restricted solution space (only 255 mesh). Only insignificant problems could be simulated under such restrictions. This is very cheap, lame, and degrading.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: