Your download will begin in a moment. If it doesn't, restart the download.
1. Open the Installer
Locate the installer file and double click to open.
2. Click 'Yes' or 'Run'
Authorize the installer using the security dialog.
3. Follow Installer Instructions
Read the instructions to setup your software.
More Products to Consider
- Return the Windows 7 style Start menu to Windows 8.Customize your Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 logon screen.
- Give your Windows 8, 7, XP, or Vista cursor a wide range of ...Improve your Windows loading time.
- Configure which programs run when your computer starts.Automate your PC log off, shutdown, power off, reboot, and h...
- Monitor and manage the programs and processes running on you...Analyze, defrag, and optimize hard disks.
- Scan and clean up your registry to improve your system's per...Locate files or folders instantly by keywords.