Quick Pallet Maker is a Pallet Loading application that calculates the optimal box dimensions in order to fit the most packages into a shipping pallet. The user introduces the dimensions for his/her Primary Package along with other physical information and the program displays the available solutions graphically. Features a "solver" that iterates to achieve best results. Works with Metric and English units.
What's new in this version:
- When starting from box, the title at the bottom of the window would display incorrectly
- Constraints preferences would work incorrectly when using inches and lbs as work units
- Box compression window now displays data correctly
- Box compression window does not have to be closed and reopened to change the pallet number. This is possible by changing the pallet number at the top of the list
- Detailed report and printout now include box construction information
- Multiple single div... See all new features »