From Quick Software:
Quick Notes is a new word processor that is still getting new features day by day, it is already equipped with some cool features as it is. It has got all the basic formatting stuffs includes bold, italics, colors, and borders. Import music files and play them. You can do all the basic find and replace functions too. It can print documents, view images, and keep track of time.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Get a task, project, and workflow manager with structured docum...
- Evaluate arithmetic expression for Java in simple way.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Creates graphics for mathematical expresions.
- Open, view, and print marker files.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Enhance your Live Bookmarks functions for your browser.
- Block pop-ups, check spelling, save movies and flash animations...
- Process documents and save them in various formats.
- Manage your projects and assign various tasks.
- Develop Java applications in a light-weight environment.