With Quick Chart Creator for Microsoft Excel you only have to construct one graph to graphically see many rows of data. Features in Quick Chart Creator allow you to insert trend lines and comparison lines. Also you can differentiate the points on the line - for example: the first set of data on a row may represent actual results and the second set future projections. You can even have the trend line apply only to the actual data points. Quick Chart Creator for Microsoft Excel is great for anyone who wants to see their data graphically.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Add numerical procedures to your .NET, COM, and XML Web service...
- Get physics data directly from your MS Excel toolbar.
- See data on chemical elements in an MS Excel toolbar and paste ...
- Provide fast vector and matrix library for Delphi 2010.
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Select your data range, your header rows, and to sort up to 10 ...
- Add numerical functions to your NET, COM, and XML Web service a...
- OptiVec: Fast vector and matrix library for MS Visual C++.
- Filter multiple columns of data at once.
- Compute 2D Delaunay triangulations and 2D and 3D convex hulls i...
- Summarize and analyze your Microsoft Excel data.