From David 'crt' Wright:
This mod for Quake III Arena places you and your opponent in an arena with full weapons and armor, and the last one standing is the winner. All power ups and pick ups have been removed, its just you and your enemy. The winner stays in the arena to be challenged by the next player. In this way the winner stays until they are defeated or they resign.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Add a Rail Arena map to to Red Faction.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Add the Battle Arena map to C&C Generals.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Feel the darkness embrace in the Arena Caverns map to Rune.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Add an Arena Muffin to the pack of your Sacrifice maps.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.