QuadQuest is a turn-based strategy adventure game, in which you play four quests. Each quest has its own hero, but you choose the five party members that will accompany the hero. Battle more than 100 different enemies in medieval, mythical lands. Select from more than 100 different items when equipping your party.
What's new in this version: Version 2.33.01 is a maintenance update.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Scan and clean up your registry to improve your system's perfor...
- Construct home movies from captured digital video on your Windo...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play and organize a variety of audio and video files, as well a...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Lead your cute 5-man band on a quest to exterminate all the mon...
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Build an empire and destroy all your enemies.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Surf the Web comfortably, relying on speed, safety, and power o...
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"The mother of all quest games"
Version: QuadQuest 2.3
This games is a pleasure to spend time with because of its clean, nonviolent themes and quests. It is possible to build up your entire party into dstrong warriors before you even step into the first quest mode. Character images change according to the clothing that they are wearing. I'd like to see Baldur's gate do something like this
Weapons are expensive and some races such as Ogres are tough to use because of their lack of intelligence.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content