QIF2CSV is an useful utility to convert your .QIF files to CSV (comma separated value) format. QIF2CSV understands QIF files either exported from accounting software applications such like Quicken or downloaded from your online banking. CSV files are compatible with Excel.
What's new in this version: Improved parsing for Quicken QIF exports.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Add a Web browser plug-in for accessing rich interactive applic...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Manage your music and movie libraries on your PC, iPod or iPhon...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Surf the Web with an immersive browser for Windows 7 and Vista.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Connect and share instantly on the worlds most popular IM netwo...
- Convert bank, credit card statement, investment activity (QFX) ...
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
All versions:3.7 stars
out of 3 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-3 of 3
"Free version is discountinued"
Version: QIF2CSV 2.2.2
Please notice that free version was offered for short during the development.
QIF2CSV at lot more about QIF files and their variations than you can imagine.
The latest version fully supports QIF exports form QIF including Memorized transactions and Categories.
It does not allow yet direct editing, you have to export it to CSV first to start working with your data.
"Thanks you for offering a trial version, it saved me."
Version: QIF2CSV 2.2.2
Converting only 100 transactions was insufficient for my purposes, but
fortunately I could copy the whole list and paste directly into my excel
Thanks again for offering a trial version, it really saved my butt.
trial is limited to 100 transactions per file. I guess you should buy it!
great and solid product with free trial.
"Free to try not FREE!"
Version: QIF2CSV 220.127.116.11
Don't know if it worked.
Free to try not FREE!
Liars for selfish gain.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content