From Big Red Consulting:
QIF to IIF Converter helps to convert QIF files containing transactions into IIF files you can import into QuickBooks. It works with QIF files created by Quicken and from many other sources such as banks and credit card providers. You can use the addin to download QIF files from thousands of banks that offer QIF & then convert that data and import it into QuickBooks. Also, because it lets you review your QIF files in Excel, you can use the QIF to IIF Converter to be assured that you are importing the right data into QuickBooks. You can review and even change the data before converting to IIF
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create, read, edit and share word, spreadsheets and presentatio...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
- Microsoft excel utility app.
- Change your files' data with no complicated steps or regular ex...
- Convert Word, RTF, and TXT files into PDF documents.
- Scan, recover, and save data from damaged tapes.
- Convert LandXML files into SMi Chain Files.
- Search large files quickly.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Files self-destruct during unauthorized entry.
- Process documents and save them in various formats.
- Back up important files and data to storage center.
- Access and modify alternate data streams within any file.