Xcode includes Python language specifications and features that are far more complete than the Python-PBX-Specifications.
Provides specifications files that add syntx highlighting to Python files opened in the December Developer Tools 2002 version of Project Builder. Also allows external editors-- including emacs-- to be used to edit Python (just like external editors can be used for all other file types now).
Instructions in README.
What's new in this version: Now included in the PyObjC package. Please download the source if you need just the specifications.
No longer needed with Xcode.
More Products to Consider
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Text editor for plain text files with many options.
- Manage business database applications.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Create games for Mac, PC, or Web with a free development tool.
- Popular HTML & text editor.
- AU & VST plug-in: additive/hybrid synthesizer.
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...
- Command-line interface for F-Script.
- Save & organize any text you may want handy.
- Graphical interface for viewing Unix manual pages.
- Affinic debugger user interface for OS X.
- Play the ultimate modification of Doom.
- Sophisticated text editor for code, markup and prose.
- XSLT editor / debugger.
- Distraction-free text editor.