Xcode includes Python language specifications and features that are far more complete than the Python-PBX-Specifications.
Provides specifications files that add syntx highlighting to Python files opened in the December Developer Tools 2002 version of Project Builder. Also allows external editors-- including emacs-- to be used to edit Python (just like external editors can be used for all other file types now).
Instructions in README.
What's new in this version: Now included in the PyObjC package. Please download the source if you need just the specifications.
No longer needed with Xcode.
More Products to Consider
- Use Flex, Flash, AJAX to build rich Internet apps that deploy t...
- Design, develop, and maintain standards-based websites and appl...
- Create web sites and blogs.
- Updates Java components.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Edit audio, add audio effects on Mac OS X easily.
- Komodo Edit: Free multi-platform, multi-language editor: Perl, ...
- Y2K fixes for the web publishing software.
- Container controls for Xojo that can be embedded in a window.
- Use undo feature at your daily Xojo tasks.
- Show or hide all hidden files on your mac.
- Host multiple web sites through easy-to-use virtual hosting.
- Date control plugin for Real Studio and Xojo.
- Xojo and REAL Studio plugin that adds error alerts to required ...
- AU & VST plug-in: additive/hybrid synthesizer.
- Xojo and Real Studio calendar control plugin.
- Allows you to edit plain text files with many options.
- Adds TreeView plug-in control for Xojo and Real Studio.
- Play the ultimate modification of Doom.
- Manage business database applications.
- Add six multi-precision data types to Xojo.
- Graphical-based customizable die roller.
- Rapidly prototype websites and application interfaces.
- Powerful general purpose text editor, and Unix and server admin...