PyObjC is a bridge between Python and Objective-C that allows full featured Cocoa applications to be written in pure Python. It can also be used with other Objective-C class libraries, as well as C and C++ source. The installer package includes a number of Project Builder templates and Python syntax coloring files. It supports full introspection of Objective-C classes and direct invocation of Objective-C APIs from the interactive interpreter.
Project Builder Support is provided. The Cocoa developer can use Python as the language of implementation for production quality / full featured Cocoa applications.
More Products to Consider
- View a near-real-time high-resolution image of Earth on your de...
- Display your screensaver as your desktop background.
- Screensaver runs QuickTime & Flash movies.
- Realistic 3D fish swim around your desktop.
- An uplifting screensaver to put you in a good mood.
- Like Berkeley's old After Dark.
- Add a clock screensaver with real-time minutes dropped into wat...
- Watch the Matrix code in 3D.
- Create screen savers for the Macintosh easily.
- Large collection of classic screensavers.
- Travel through a tunnel on your desktop with configurable color...
- Turn your OS X desktop into a realistic-looking 3D aquarium.
- Screensaver that draws fractal images.
- Run a screensaver as a desktop picture.
- Time management app that operates in time slices.
- Detect which music is playing and displays cover art and detail...
- Displays black screen with transparency.
- Create a randomized e-mail signature.
- Customize energy saver settings for individual apps.
- For switching Spaces workspaces by hitting your MacBook.
- Dive into the ocean on your desktop.
- Watch the Matrix code on your screen.
- Time management application.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: