From the developer: Putt-Putt, an adorable purple car, wants to join the Cartown Parade. But, first he must earn money for a carwash, find a balloon, and get a pet (Pep, the puppy). Children ages 3 to 8 have a great time delivering groceries and mowing lawns and lear good lessons like waiting for the green light before crossing the road. Each screen has a multitude of fun things to click on, as well.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Play a free RPG indie game.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- 3d truck racing game.
- Create your own text adventures (interactive fiction).
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...
- Play through a whole career of wrestling matches featuring a va...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"good purchase other than sneaky $4.00 download fee"
Version: Putt-Putt Joins the Parade 1
Great game for small kids
I was charged a $4.00 download insurance fee on my credit card that I was unaware of when I purchased the program.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content