WebSiphon is a high-performance multi-threaded Web application server with the power to handle all of your dynamic Web publishing and CGI development needs. WebSiphon gives developers access to a wide range of databases including its integrated flat file database Verona, as well as FileMaker Pro, Valentina, MySQL and any ODBC compliant data source*. WebSiphon's server-side scripting language puts programming power directly into your HTML documents, allowing you to instantly turn any file on your site into a dynamic, data-driven application.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed condition where passing non-list as list-type builtin function param would mutate param type in calling scope
- Added ord() and chr() functions for converting chars to their ASCII values and back again
- Added call to explicity cleanup certain network buffers at shutdown of PI
- Fixed potential crasher when stream function returns without having output anything
- Reworked file upload code to provide better error handling
- Added returnBinaryFile(pathname [, mime-type]) to stre... See all new features »