Protexx Data Guard VPN is a software solution built around open source technology, when activated makes your computer invisible to the Internet. After logging on to our SITH (Secure Information Transmission Highway) GUI (Graphic User Interface), Protexx creates a secure tunnel with an up to 2048 bit revolving encryption algorithm, assuring your information is safe from hackers and identity thieves. Unlike other costly hardware and token applications Protexx is easily downloaded from the Internet and installed on any computer. Additionally Protexx is 100% portable and is easily installed on a USB storage device containing both Biometric Fingerprint Identification and secure private passwords.
The SITH GUI, described above, can reside on the USB device and when inserted in any computer activates the Protexx secure tunnel and authenticated certificate. Version 2.8.1 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Securely store and manage your passwords.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Encrypt your files using a one key algorithm length key.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Protect and encrypt your files.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Create your own file encryption program using C++.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Manage and keep your passwords secure and easily access your cr...
- Encrypt and decrypt any file.
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Protect your files with encryption.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Encrypt your files with the Blowfish algorithm.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Encrypt and decrypt text using Caesar's algorithm.
- Make use of encryption algorithms to protect your Windows files...
- Allow files to be encrypted with the AES (Rijndael) FIPS 197 al...
- Download a large number of media files from the Web.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: