Protect Me! 2010 creates secure executable (.exe) container files to which you can add any files and directories you want to! Your files will be stored securely inside the container file. To ensure a maximum of security, Protect Me! 2010 uses SHA1 for password validation and AES for encryption. The container file can either run or extract your files once you typed in the right password.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Scan and remove the deepest malware that your antivirus/antispy...
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Login everywhere automatically, so you'll never need to remembe...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Protect PC from viruses, Trojans, worms, buffer overflows, zero...
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Guard your Windows PC from malware and Internet based attacks.
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Protect your personal computer against virus and spyware attack...
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Find, copy and store your logins and passwords in one click.
- Keylogger encryption.
- Encrypt files with ease.
- Encrypt and protect your important files.
- Search and remove unwanted adware and toolbars from your comput...
- Encrypt, decrypt, and wipe files and folders of any type.
- Enter password once, open any number of secret files.
- Prevent recovery of already deleted files and folders.
- Hide your files and protect your data.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content