From Aardy Labs:
Prosperity is a software tool to allow you to track your personal finances. Its primary purpose is to help you create a budget and stick to it. It enables you to import your transactions which you've downloaded from your bank's website in OFX or QFX format, and then tag those transactions with categories that describe the particular spending. You may also attach memos to transactions to help you recall what they were for. You can set monthly targets for each of your tags and quickly check at any time to see how closely you're meeting your targets. We hope you enjoy it and find it useful.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Create spreadsheets, analyze and share information.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Compose and publish blog posts for Windows Live Spaces or a num...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Connect and share instantly on the worlds most popular IM netwo...
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Add a Web browser plug-in for accessing rich interactive applic...
- Know your future with tarot and runes reading.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Excellent lightweight money manager."
Version: Prosperity 0.7
Amazing cross-platform Java build, works on both my Mac and PC. Simple, clean interface. Able to import banking transactions easily.
No automated transaction importer from bank. No installer for Mac.
This is a nifty, easy to use desktop personal finance tool. Plus it's free! Definitely powerful for its feature set, and definitely not bloated by any standard.