- Cross platform application. it runs on Macintosh Mac OS 8.1* to Mac OS X 10.2 as well as Microsoft Windows 95 - XP.
- The easiest Time Tracking application available. source: Our very pleased customers.
- Export Project Timer files to work with just about anything. Using the flexibility of Project Timer's Export Formats you can create, share and use Export Format files that tell Project Timer how you want the data to be saved to disk.
- AutoSave restores unsaved files after a crash. AutoSave will save a backup of your file while you work on it, should your computer crash Project Timer will recover the lost data for you.
- Recent Files and Auto Open. Not only does Project Timer remember the files you recently worked on, Project Timer can also open one of these files every time you start Project Timer.
- Print Reports. Print reports with your details and a clients details, organised via a category, client, date. Mac OS X 10.x.x customers can take advantage of the "Print to PDF" facility to send their reports as PDF files.
- Clients, Categories and hourly rate. You can oragnise the time records in the main window, exported documents and reports via Date, Time, Activity, Category and now via client.
- Mac OS X 10.x.x users can drag records records from Apple Address Book to the client listbox in the preferences window.
- Rounding facility. Project Timer can round money and time to either the nearest Quarter, half or full amount.
What's new in this version:
- [bug] Apple Address Book list is not refreshing scroll bar.
- [bug] Changing client inline doesn't respect the hourly rate.
- [bug] Changing either export dat, changes both.
- [bug] Recent Menu reports some files can not be found.
- [bug] Remote Control Window, control clicking the start button causes a OOB error.
- [bug] Setting defaults seems to cause a NilObjectException...
- [bug] When tabbing through the List in the AABOW its possible to exceed the end...
- [add] [none... See all new features »