This is a hidden program launcher. It will launch a specified program or .wav file at user defined intervals. The user can select the program or .WAV file to be launched and the frequency of launching. For programs you can specify the style of launching; normal, maximized and minimized.This program is guaranteed to annoy any user. Imagine Notepad.exe, or the .WAV file "Hail to the King Baby!" launching every five minutes. This is a great prank to play on a co-worker or friend.
What's new in this version:
- Updated the command line parsing logic.
- Corrected defect with invalid integer on command line.
- Removed the 60 minute limit on the launch interval.
- Changed the application name that appears in the Close Programs Box to 'pwl'.
- Updated open dialog style to look like XP and 2K.