From RJL Software:
This is a hidden program launcher. It will launch a specified program or .wav file at user defined intervals. The user can select the program or .WAV file to be launched and the frequency of launching. For programs you can specify the style of launching; normal, maximized and minimized.This program is guaranteed to annoy any user. Imagine Notepad.exe, or the .WAV file "Hail to the King Baby!" launching every five minutes. This is a great prank to play on a co-worker or friend.
What's new in this version:
- Updated the command line parsing logic.
- Corrected defect with invalid integer on command line.
- Removed the 60 minute limit on the launch interval.
- Changed the application name that appears in the Close Programs Box to 'pwl'.
- Updated open dialog style to look like XP and 2K.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Desktop manipulator.
- Screws with your screen.
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Play video files of multiple video formats.
- Convert your music between popular audio formats.
- Play 475 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Read text and convert text to MP3.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.
- Compose and publish blog posts for Windows Live Spaces or a num...
- Play audio files using a player with various features.