From Blumentals Software:
Program Protector is state of art security utility, which allows you to password protect programs. You can password protect any Windows application. This functionality is achieved using a special algorithm which modifies executable file of the application, so that it requires to enter valid password before program can start. Program Protector is very easy to use and does not require any special computer knowledge. It protects Windows applications with a password, maintains protected program list, drag and drop program files and shortcuts to protect them, integrates help system and usage tips, allows to password protect itself, allows to customize password prompts, and supports protected program activity logging.
More Products to Consider
- Protect your PC against the latest viruses and spyware.
- Protect your computer from viruses and malicious programs.
- Detect and quickly remove malicious threats to your computer.
- Provide secure, anonymous, and private browsing on Wi-Fi hotspo...
- Search your hard disk and Registry for threats to your security...
- Detect and eliminate viruses, get free protection for home user...
- Download and exchange files safely, enjoy games and Web surfing...
- Record and view every keystroke typed on keyboard.
- Secure your connection to public Wi-Fi networks with premium VP...
- Keep your business safe when e-mailing or going online.
- Protect your personal home computer from malware attacks.
- Detect and remove spyware, malware, rootkits, trojans, hijacker...
- Protect your PC against viruses, spyware, Trojans, worms, rootk...
- Stay anonymous, change your IP address, and protect your comput...
- Protect your Windows PC from online threats.
- Password protect computer access.
- Add a password to your EXE programs.
- Remove unwanted windows including banner advertisements.
- Store your passwords and usernames in database protected with m...
- Detect and clean thousands of threats.
- Record user details and display Web site details.
- Block pop-up and pop-under advertising windows.
- Restrict access to the web and internet connection.
- Auto-startup programs.