- Customizable Invoice Labels Your own company vocabulary or language.
- HTML-based Invoice Templates Customize the invoice layout to meet your needs.
- Full or Partial Payment Invoices will update to show paid and due totals.
- Client Balance Sheet Track your financial history with each client.
- Track Business Expenses Do you know where your money goes?
- Invoiced Expenses Pass on travel and supply costs right on an invoice.
- Built-in Reports Tally up overall income and expenses.
- Comma Separated Value Export Export to spreadsheet for more exotic totaling.
- Multiple Businesses Switch the active business right in the toolbar.
- Per-Client Defaults Unique hourly rates, due dates, tax setting.
- Sync with AddressBook Keep contact information up-to-date.
- To Dos & Time Tracking Per-client to do lists. Built-in stopwatch.
- Multiple Invoice Workflows New invoices based on to do items or from scratch.
- Flexible Cost Types Flat fees or calculated totals.
- Line Item Blueprints Store reoccurring services and products.
- Send Estimates Use an invoice status of "estimate" for client bids.
- Publish Options Email clients, Send to the Printer or Save to Disk.
What's new in this version:
ProfitTrain 2.2 has a bunch of new features and improvements to help you keep a better eye on your business. The biggest edition is the new P&L Statement which lets you see Profit and Loss at a glance. This report comes preloaded in 2.2 while we have made a few more reports available in the Reports Gallery with this update.
ProfitTrain 2.2 also has improved support for creating custom reports and invoice templates. If you are interested in making a specific report that you coul... See all new features »