- Customizable Invoice Labels Your own company vocabulary or language.
- HTML-based Invoice Templates Customize the invoice layout to meet your needs.
- Full or Partial Payment Invoices will update to show paid and due totals.
- Client Balance Sheet Track your financial history with each client.
- Track Business Expenses Do you know where your money goes?
- Invoiced Expenses Pass on travel and supply costs right on an invoice.
- Built-in Reports Tally up overall income and expenses.
- Comma Separated Value Export Export to spreadsheet for more exotic totaling.
- Multiple Businesses Switch the active business right in the toolbar.
- Per-Client Defaults Unique hourly rates, due dates, tax setting.
- Sync with AddressBook Keep contact information up-to-date.
- To Dos & Time Tracking Per-client to do lists. Built-in stopwatch.
- Multiple Invoice Workflows New invoices based on to do items or from scratch.
- Flexible Cost Types Flat fees or calculated totals.
- Line Item Blueprints Store reoccurring services and products.
- Send Estimates Use an invoice status of "estimate" for client bids.
- Publish Options Email clients, Send to the Printer or Save to Disk.
What's new in this version:
This released addresses a variety of issues that have been effecting users with reporting, notes entry, email clients, and more. The update also adds a number of improvements to the reporting system including enabled new queries and object properties that you can now access in your custom invoices and reports. The online documentation is being updated this week to include all the new options available.