Professor Brain's Link is a classic puzzle game for the whole family. Puzzle pieces with different shapes must be assembled to form a perfect rectangle. Features: Level Mode (solve 100 challenging puzzles), Time Mode (Beat the clock and the Highscore), Free Play Mode (a quick game in one of four difficulty levels) Multiplayer Mode (up to 3 plays compete on the same computer). This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Play an ancient puzzle game.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Form a particular shape from a set of seven pieces.
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Create and solve puzzles (mosaics) created on the basis of any ...
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Solve or create your own jigsaw puzzles.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Swap and line seasonal shapes to score.
- Slide the game pieces vertically or horizontally to make matche...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Recognize and group identical shapes and colors.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Solve different puzzles and track number of moves and time.
- Play 12 solitaire card games on your PC.
- Line up one-color balls to earn points.
- Add new features to your Red Alert 2 game.
- Match and remove triangles of the same color.
- Create a long line of blast marks to win.
- Play Spider Four Suits and four other spider solitaire card gam...