Professor Brain's Link is a classic puzzle game for the whole family. Puzzle pieces with different shapes must be assembled to form a perfect rectangle. Features: Level Mode (solve 100 challenging puzzles), Time Mode (Beat the clock and the Highscore), Free Play Mode (a quick game in one of four difficulty levels) Multiplayer Mode (up to 3 plays compete on the same computer). This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Add new cars and new scenery to Vice City.
- Give Tommy Vercetti a new wardrobe.
- Get behind the wheel and own the streets from dusk til dawn.
- Play the latest continuation of Super Mario 3: Mario Forever.
- Try both single-player and multiplayer modes in this illicit st...
- Build anything you can imagine with blocks.
- Update The Sims 3 to v1.6.6.002002.
- Play online shooting hunting outdoors game with tournaments and...
- Play an ancient puzzle game.
- Place falling marbles into one place.
- Drive your truck across America and build your own business emp...
- Construct home movies from captured digital video on your Windo...
- Challenge yourself with this Age of Empires sequel.
- Test and run DOS based games on a DOSBox graphical environment.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Play an arcade aviation simulator dedicated to the events of WW...
- Put characters in awkward poses, create your own wheeled vehicl...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Pick your shoes, ball, and play bowling game.
- Play 425 solitaire versions, from classics like Klondike to his...
- Send, receive, and manage e-mail and instant messages.
- Play GTA:Vice City online or via LAN connection.
- Play a 3D GNUChess.
- Showcase various prizes on the screen.