ProcessMaker is a complete workflow management suite with tools to design forms, create documents, assign roles and users, create routing rules, interconnect with third party systems, and map a process quickly. You can manage workflow from your favorite Web browser without having to download any client software at all. We believe in no vendor lock-in and source code visibility.
Thanks to open source code, ProcessMaker integrates seamlessly with your organization's existing systems. ProcessMaker's light yet powerful workflow engine is simple to use and easy to extend. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Automate process management in business scenarios.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Design more creatively, combining power and flexibility of Auto...
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Get a suite of search engine optimization tools.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Find solution to your problems.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Improve service and experience for hair salon customers.
- "Make your own handwriting or dingbats font with ScanFont.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Design Web pages without using HTML code.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Manage your e-mail listings with various tools.
- Keep all of your important tasks and deadlines at your fingerti...
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Create Flash animations quickly and easily without the need for...
- Preview your fonts, print specimen sheets, and install or unins...
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It's about time for an open source BPM system"
Version: ProcessMaker Open Source 1
Open source, complete bpm system with both admin / user modules included. Easy-to-use process mapping tool and dynamic form designer. Growing community and forum made it easy to get help.
"No programming experience" a misnomer - in theory you can map processes without programming experience, but any commercial user will need serious IT help for advanced functions. Documentation a bit shallow.
Bottom line: Open source PM included all the tools I needed for both the admin side and the user side, and was fairly easy to get started mapping. Team has been helpful answering my questions, but documentation is a bit shallow. BPM is in and of itself a difficult software sell, but PM seems to have simplified things as much as possible, making for an enjoyable application.