ProcessMaker is a complete workflow management suite with tools to design forms, create documents, assign roles and users, create routing rules, interconnect with third party systems, and map a process quickly. You can manage workflow from your favorite Web browser without having to download any client software at all. We believe in no vendor lock-in and source code visibility.
Thanks to open source code, ProcessMaker integrates seamlessly with your organization's existing systems. ProcessMaker's light yet powerful workflow engine is simple to use and easy to extend. This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
What's new in this version: This version is the first release on CNET Download.com.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Automate process management in business scenarios.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Design more creatively, combining power and flexibility of Auto...
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Get a suite of search engine optimization tools.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Find solution to your problems.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Improve service and experience for hair salon customers.
- "Make your own handwriting or dingbats font with ScanFont.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Create business procedures and workflows, document BPM and work...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Design Web pages without using HTML code.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Manage your e-mail listings with various tools.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Keep all of your important tasks and deadlines at your fingerti...
- Manage an unlimited number of legal cases and clients.
All versions:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"It's about time for an open source BPM system"
Version: ProcessMaker Open Source 1
Open source, complete bpm system with both admin / user modules included. Easy-to-use process mapping tool and dynamic form designer. Growing community and forum made it easy to get help.
"No programming experience" a misnomer - in theory you can map processes without programming experience, but any commercial user will need serious IT help for advanced functions. Documentation a bit shallow.
Bottom line: Open source PM included all the tools I needed for both the admin side and the user side, and was fairly easy to get started mapping. Team has been helpful answering my questions, but documentation is a bit shallow. BPM is in and of itself a difficult software sell, but PM seems to have simplified things as much as possible, making for an enjoyable application.