CNET Editors' review
ProShow Producer allows users to create impressive-looking slideshow presentations that blow Microsoft PowerPoint out of the water. But all this power comes at a price as its many features might easily overwhelm users.
The program's interface is attractive and sleek, but it contains a lot of options and it's not immediately obvious how a user should begin. A visit to the built-in Help file offers guidance and allows users to get started creating slides. The basics are easy, but users will need to take some time to figure out how to best exploit the many features that the program offers. And what a lot of features there are. All the standard slideshow features are here, but ProShow Producer contains many extras, such as the ability to upload your slideshow to YouTube or convert it to Flash. And even the standard features offer almost infinite tweakability, which is both a blessing and a curse; novice users will likely be confused and overwhelmed by all the options. We found the caption editing function--a pretty basic feature for any such program--to be somewhat awkward to use, which is a definite drawback for text-heavy presentations. But overall the software performed well, and the features proved to be as functional as they are numerous.
The software has a 15-day trial, which is likely not enough time for novice users to explore the full range of its possibilities. We recommend ProShow Producer for intermediate and advanced users who need to create complex multimedia presentations.
ProShow Producer is the highly anticipated professional presentation software that joins ease of use, enhanced workflow, and unmatched speed.
Turn your photos, videos and music into totally custom, professional video slideshows for clients, friends and family. Save time and speed-up your workflow with Producer's built-in wizard. Turn your photos and videos into exciting layouts and polished animations with hundreds of effects available in ProShow Producer. Just click to preview and apply to any scene in your show. Simulate everything from page turns and camera flashes to blurs and fades.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create slide shows with transition effects, caption effects, an...
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Create amazing wedding photo album DVD playable on TV with musi...
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Create photo shows with customizable animation templates, music...
- Process photos start to finish--from download to editing (inc. ...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Shoot, edit, and share all of life's adventures with the all-in...
- Crate memorable slideshows from your photos.
- Create photo collages from your digital images.
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 13 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Excellent program for an experienced user!"
Version: ProShow Producer 5.0.3310
It has a big variety of options for a good presentation! I made a couple of them and every time find new possibilities the program gives!
no I think
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content