If you're new to computers or simply need a refresher course on how to get the most out of your Mac, you've come to the right place. Whether you want to learn how to get around your Mac desktop or find out what a desktop is, you'll find the answer here. We'll show you how to connect your printer and other devices, use email and the Internet, work with the software that came with your Mac, and even what to do when things don't go as planned. Get started with your Mac right from your Mac OS X Dashboard.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Auto display name of iTunes song as Skype mood message.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Turn the Dashboard off and on automatically.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- Widget showing uptime & last boot date.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Send free SMSes to anyone in India.
- Update image EXIF, IPTC and XMP metadata with location-specific...
- Makes the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Use this widget to search for lyrics for your iTunes songs.
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Geotagging & geocaching app with a GPS track library.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Receive the latest Mac mini news headlines and reviews.
- Look up definitions of computer terms from your Mac OS X Dashbo...
- Convert PCL, PRN, SPL, PXL, etc to TIFF images by Command Line ...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.