From ProLog Software:
ProLog is an electronic logbook for all of your athletic training. It can track up to 20 different sports, including cycling, running, swimming, and weight training. View your training by month, week, or day. Instantly create bar graphs and pie charts. Set filter criteria to view and analyze specific subsets of your training entries. Export your log as HTML for the Web. Version 1.0.03 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.
More Products to Consider
- Watch and record online TV Channels and listen to radio station...
- Understand your life events through astrology.
- Create, play, and print tablature scores.
- Play virtual piano with your computer's keyboard.
- Provide on-screen piano, synthesizer and MIDI controller for yo...
- Improve your golfing skills by recording and analyzing your res...
- Download and convert videos from any Web site.
- Create and maintain a car service log/record journal for an unl...
- Play this guitar with your computer keyboard.
- Analyze your log files and have an e-mail sent to you with the ...
- View thousands of online TV shows, streaming channels, videos, ...
- Get statistics of your site in comprehensive colorful graphs an...
- Record onversations of MSN chat from any PC on the network.
- Convert FLV files into popular video and audio formats, and vic...
- Keep track of your running and training.
- Get the Excel based record keeping program for Golf.
- Download free music directly from your desktop.
- Log and analyze trades.
- Download video from YouTube fast and easily.
- Take notes and manage and encrypt diary entries on your PC, lap...
- Share your training by importing and exporting workouts and sch...
- Tune up acoustic and electric guitars.
- Record, view, and manage athletes training information.
- Find and play Internet video.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:5.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
"Better than Bikers Log Gold"
Version: ProLog 1.0.03
As a cyclist, I went looking for cheap logging software rather than just using Excel. I came across this and Bikers Log Gold - and this is far better. It's export functions (to HTML, .xls and tab-delimted .txt) alone make it worth entering my data.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: