Private Internet Access provides state of the art, multi-layered security with advanced privacy protection using VPN tunneling. See below for more information regarding layers.
Our services have been designed from the ground up to be able to operate using built-in technology pre-existing in your computer or smartphone device. The services operate at the TCP/IP interface level, which means all of your applications will be secured, not just your web browser.
On top of the high security that we offer to all of our clients, we also offer around the clock support to help make sure that our clients can connect, and we're happy to work with you to troubleshoot any issue you might have with our services.
- IP cloaking: hide your IP to block unwanted exposure and data leaks
- Encryption: defend yourself from data monitoring and eavesdropping
- Firewall: block unwanted connections
- Identity protection: browse anonymously
- Uncensored access: unrestricted US, UK, NL, CA, Romania, Germany, France, Sweden and Swiss based Internet Services
Technologies:PPTP; OpenVPN; IPSEC/L2TP; SOCKS5 Proxy
OS Compatability: Windows 7;Windows Vista;Windows XP/2k3; Mac OS X 10.6; Mac OS X 10.7; Mac OS X 10.8; *nix; iPhone/iTouch/iPad PPTP; iPhone/iTouch/iPad IPSEC/L2TP; Android PPTP (2.3.4); Android IPSEC/L2TP; Android OpenVPN (root); DD-WRT PPTP; DD-WRT OpenVPN; Tomato OpenVPN; PfSense OpenVPN.
What's new in this version:
Version 46 may include unspecified updates, enhancements, or bug fixes.