SOME OF THE FEATURES INCLUDED IN PRINTMAGIC FOR OS X ARE:
- PrintMagic lets users select the text that they want to print in virtually any program -- anything from a single character to multiple pages. PrintMagic eliminates the need to print an entire page or pages when all that users want are some snippets, words, sentences, or paragraphs.
- PrintMagic supports styled and colored text.
- PrintMagic includes a virtual Desktop Printer that supports drag-and-drop printing.
- PrintMagic also lets users save their selections to a file.
- PrintMagic lets users add on-the-fly notes to any data that they print. When using PrintMagic users will always be able to have clearly printed notes placed adjacent to the information to which they apply.
- PrintMagic's note feature supports drag-and-drop note creation and the ability to use drag-and-drop within the note (even a clipping file may be added to a note).
- PrintMagic supports drag-and-drop printing of clipping files.
- PrintMagic lets users -- on the fly -- add a time-date stamp to any text that they print. When using PrintMagic users will always know when they printed their information, how current it is, and the chronology when printing multiple versions of a document/selection.
- PrintMagic allows users to print information from many programs even when those programs can't print the information.
- PrintMagic eliminates web browser printing problems.
- PrintMagic lets users add a URL stamp to their printed data. With PrintMagic, users will always be able to easily find the source of their printed information when printing from the web.
- PrintMagic includes a one page Quick Start Guide, a built-in Tips/Help file, and optional Help Tags.
What's new in this version:
- PrintMagic can be made invisible and this can be controlled via PrintMagic's "Edit" menu.
- PrintMagic's universal keyboard shortcut for printing selected text also works when PrintMagic isn't visible.
- When printing a note next to your selection, PrintMagic labels the note field.
- When using a low resolution monitor, PrintMagic automatically positions the Note window (it's always done this for other monitors).
- A Help menu has been added to PrintMagic. This provides an al... See all new features »