From Black Ice Software:
With the release of Print2RDP (Remote Desktop Printing), terminal server administrators no longer have to worry about mounting and maintaining client printer drivers or configurations. Print2RDP builds upon Black Ice Software's industry leading printer driver technology, which has been on the market for over 10 years and has been deployed to hundreds of thousands of systems worldwide. Print2RDP removes and eliminates the need for terminal server administrators to bog themselves down attempting to support their terminal server users printing needs.
What's new in this version: Version 5.23:
- Stability improvement for licensing process
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
All versions:4.2 stars
out of 6 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-6 of 6
"Wonderful product, easy to use and stable!"
Version: Print2RDP 6.05
Software is very stable. The sales and support staff are very helpful and professional. It mapped my printers easily and solved all of my remote desktop printing issues. The price is reasonable and the product works great!
None that I have found so far!
I purchased this product after the 15 day evaluation period went smoothly. The sales staff assisted me through every step of the process. Once I purchased my licenses and applied them to the systems, it automatically mapped all my local printers and adding them to the server session was very very simple. I no longer have any problems printing from remote desktop sessions. I highly recommend this product, especially since compared to the competitors the price was very reasonable and the quality was high.
"used screwdrivers before switching"
Version: Print2RDP 6.04
no difference between 32 or 64-bit installs
electroic delivery prefer CD
previously used screw drivers but because of price and mandatory support. this product is half the price and way easier to use.overall the product is working and have had no problems since. Great solution!
"Awesome software A+"
Version: Print2RDP 4.5
Easy to install. NO setup at all. Smooth and painless
no cons. flawless so far
This software is excellent. Highly recommended!
"Pleased overall I suppose"
Version: Print2RDP 4.5
Easy to install and easy to set up. Printers all added and everything worked great
Had a little bit of trouble licensing. It was correctly relatively quickly.
We have bought 2 licenses so far of the software and learned that it is good to evaluate the software first so if something doesn't work correctly you can call for presales support. They claim that the software always works and that if it's not running correctly that there is something wrong on the system, which makes sense i suppose but I have my doubts. Overall: try it before you buy it
"DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY/TIME"
Version: Print2RDP 4.5
NONE. Very bad software and company. Support might as well have been non-existent.
You will have problems with this software. We had 15 users and 75% of the time it did not set the default prntr.
And very often it will just stop mapping the printers for no reason at all. Only way 2 fix was to reboot the TS.
Only email supprt
DO NOT BUT THIS. You will regret it. Like Tom said.
"Very good software, minimises the administration of terminal service printing"
Version: Print2RDP 4
Trialed and purchased a 5 user license for Print2RDP, this software as worked perfectly for a group of users who login to a Windows 2003 server installed with terminal services to print from home and work locations, installation is simple and once printer drivers are loaded on the server and users select the the printers they want to use by a simple selection using the client software, communication is perfect. Had a few minor problem, Some PDF files dont print correctly, this can be fixed by ticking print as an image file in Adobe reader , also had a problem using a cheap HP printer used from home were it did not print excel spreadsheet correctly, easily solved by saving the excel file as a pdf on the server and printing.
Well worth the price.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content