From Print2Flash Software:
Print2Flash lets you easily convert any printable document to an Adobe Flash (SWF) file. This file can be shared with users who don't have the software that created the original document. You can view such files with Adobe Flash Player that is available across a number of operating systems. And these files can be easily published on the Web as well for fast and easy access to them from anywhere across the globe.
What's new in this version: Version 3.4 features full Screen mode button which switches Flash Player to full screen mode and can control where on the page you want to place a watermark image.
More Products to Consider
- Convert your documents into SWF files.
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Convert music into Adobe Flash movie and create cool Flash musi...
- Convert SWF files into MP3, separate & record single sound elem...
- Convert your documents into Adobe Flash files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Protect and optimize your SWF files.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Convert SWF files to FLA format and recover images and texts.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Transform your images files into Macromedia Flash files.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Convert Word documents to PDF format.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Transform any video files into streaming Adobe Flash files.
- Create your own 32-bit Windows applications from flash.
- Convert SWF and FLV files into video files.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Convert videos including AVI, RM, and WMV to Flash SWF files.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
All versions:4.7 stars
out of 9 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-6 of 6
"Awesome Replacement for Flash Paper 2"
Version: Print2Flash 3.1
Print2Flash performs high-quality conversions of MSFT Office documents and PDFs to SWF files. It allows one to convert with or without navigational controls. Many great features not found in the old Flash Paper...see Summary below.
No download button (on navigation bar) to allow viewer to download a copy to his PC (if the viewer is reading the P2F online at a web site). The great feature of changing skins is shortchanged by only offering 4 skin styles.
Fans of Flash Paper will absolutely love Print 2 Flash. It feels like a new and vastly improved version of Flash Paper. P2F picked up where the developers of FP stopped. It offers many great features, such as the ability to totally customize the navigation controls...or simply leave out the navigation bar...which no other software for conversion to SWF permits (to the best of my knowledge). Also, it integrates well with MSFT Office and plays very nice with Adobe Acrobat. I installed and bought P2F only a few days ago...so I am still discovering other wonderful features. In summary, P2F is one of the very SWF conversion software that I am impressed with.
Version: Print2Flash 2.5.1
"Ver 2.3 Not quite ready for practical use"
Version: Print2Flash 2.3
The potential of being a great product that is needed in the market.
Output text is unacceptable for professional use. In my testing, there were text kerning and text quality output issues that were serious enough, that I just un-installed it. To see before and after images, please visit: eiproject.net/reviews/index.php/topic,2.msg3.html#msg3
"Better and cheaper than FlashPaper"
Version: Print2Flash 2.3
If you need to convert documents to Flash, Print2Flash is a better tool than FlashPaper. First it has more buttons and functions available to document viewers. Next you can turn off any button or function and even the program logo from the top left corner, and all of these you can't do with FlashPaper. Than you may protect your document either from printing or from copying doc text to clipboard. And finally it is even cheaper than FlashPaper!
"A good alternative to PDF"
Version: Print2Flash 2.1.1
I always experienced problems with my site users when published documents as PDF. Quite a number of users don't have Acrobat Reader and I had to regularly spend some time to respond to users' support requests tediously explaining how to setup it. After I made a pilot run publishing documents with Print2Flash the situation greatly improved as it appears flash player installations are more widespread than Acrobat or at least users can install it with less hassle. I think my investment in Print2Flash already paid back and improved the service level of my site
Print2Flash documents are still simpler and have less functions than available to Acrobat users. But Print2Flash capabilities suffice for my needs
"Easy to use and easy to publish documents on the Internet"
Version: Print2Flash 2.1.1
Print2Flash appeared indeed a good tool that let us move some of our documents online. With Flash Player installed on most computers viewing any documents in printed form is very easy when using Print2Flash. We like that it's very simple to convert any document to Flash just with several mouse clicks. Overall, Print2Flash finally solved us the problem of publishing our documents on the Internet
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: