From Black Ice Software:
Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP Pro (or above) users can take advantage of Microsoft's Remote Desktop Protocol and Remotely log into their machines from other Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP Pro (or above) computers or Windows machines with the Remote Desktop software installed. This is great for the occasional telecommuter who needs to access their desktop at the office or remotely accessing the home PC.
What's new in this version: Version 5.0 includes the following improvements:
- Print2XP rename to Print2Desktop
- Improved installation/uninstallation process
- Updated screens and images in the Installation/Uninstallation
- Added Restart Print Spooler in Installation/Uninstallation
- Updated user interface to improve user's experience
- Updated manual
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Manage and avoid excessive printer usage.
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Improve the speed and reliability of any WiFi, 2G, 3G, 4G or wi...
- Removes a printer that was added by the Global Network Printer ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Save your ink and toner usage.