From Black Ice Software:
Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP Pro (or above) users can take advantage of Microsoft's Remote Desktop Protocol and Remotely log into their machines from other Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP Pro (or above) computers or Windows machines with the Remote Desktop software installed. This is great for the occasional telecommuter who needs to access their desktop at the office or remotely accessing the home PC.
What's new in this version: Version 5.0 includes the following improvements:
- Print2XP rename to Print2Desktop
- Improved installation/uninstallation process
- Updated screens and images in the Installation/Uninstallation
- Added Restart Print Spooler in Installation/Uninstallation
- Updated user interface to improve user's experience
- Updated manual
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Connect and print from a terminal server desktop session to the...
- Manage printer operations and control remote printers.
- Copy, move and view images of queued print jobs.
- Fit Web page to printer page automatically.
- Connect automatically to free WiFi networks.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Access documents, music, photos, e-mail, and Webcams from remot...
- Run and display your X-applications from a remote host.
- Turn any computer with Microsoft Windows 7 or Windows 2008 R2 i...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Verify that the printer you are going to print to is the defaul...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Control multiple computers with one keyboard and mouse.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Convert any document or file to PDF, PDF/A, TIFF, JPEG, HTML, G...
- Manipulate servers and workstations on your network remotely.
- Control your computer remotely.