Print Conductor is easy to use. Create a list of files to be printed. All sorts of formats are supported: PDF files, plain texts, Microsoft Office and OpenOffice documents and presentations, RTF, HTML, MHT, XML files, AutoCAD, Solidworks and Inventor drawings, Visio charts, Photoshop PSD, JPG, TIFF, PNG, PCX, DCX, BMP and JBIG images, WMF and EMF metafiles.
Print Conductor can batch print large quantities of documents on any type of printer: desktop printers, network printers or virtual printers. If you choose to use Universal Document Converter to print in Print Conductor, you can convert a list of documents, presentations, worksheets and drawings to a variety of other formats: PDF, TIFF, JPEG, PNG, GIF, PCX, DCX, or BMP.
What's new in this version:
- Adds the ability to change quantity of printed copies for each file in the list
- Adds the ability to sort files in "Open" window
- Adds the ability to batch print files with file path length more than 260 characters
- Adds additional parameters to print PDF files using Adobe Acrobat automation API
- Improves the algorithm for Microsoft Excel and Word files recognition
- Adds several minor improvements in the application graphics inte... See all new features »