Print Center Repair is designed to rectify situations where Print Center will not open, printers cannot be added, and numerous other errors. Although Print Center Repair cannot fix every printing problem, it is capable of resolving most of the common ones. Full instructions are included.
Print Center Repair allows the user to do the following:
- Verify the root user
- Verify and repair the daemon user
- Repair Print Center file permissions
- Repair the /private/var/spool directory
- Repair the /private/etc/cups directory
- Delete temporary files
- Create a new temporary files directory
- Delete preference files
- Delete the pre-installed drivers
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a bug that potentially disabled sendmail under certain circumstances.