The Polar Precision Performance Software is a Windows-based PC software that gives you high-tech tools for gathering and studying the data provided by your Polar product. Using your own PC, you can update your semi-automatic training diary, design your training sessions, build a personal resource of past routines, reports and performance details or send settings and reminders to your Polar wrist unit using infrared communication.
What's new in this version:
- Synchronize function enabling quick transfer of new exercises. The default sport settings are used for quick transfer. (Tools > Synchronize)
- Easy merging of two exercise files. (Edit > Merge Exercises)
- Delete data from a selected area in the curve view. (Edit > Delete Selection)
- Sport-specific pace unit. (Options > Person Properties > Sports > Edit > Pace)
- Polar OwnOptimizer test value with explanation added to Day Informatio... See all new features »