From Practical Software:
Practical Software Statistical Process Control (PSSPC) Pro provides most necessary functions, plot both control charts X-Bar/Range and individual/moving range, plot histogram chart, chart picture export, rich of statistical calculated parameters like standard distribution, UCL, LCL, CL, Est. Sigma, CpU, CpL, Cp, and CpK, chart zoom and scroll, view the raw data, support Microsoft Access database formats since 97, 2000, and 2002, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SQL Server, ODBC. Update detail: fixed bug for software error while recalled to open the data file when software starts but the folder that keeps data no longer exists.
More Products to Consider
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Organize and validate data against control and spec limits.
- Perform statistical process, control analysis, and work with SP...
- Create charts for technical and scientific applications with th...
- Analyze time-ordered data for trends and changes.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Give graphical representation to workflow processes, database d...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Chart your business processes.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Control and optimize your computer's processing power.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Download EOD and Indices (Bhavcopies) from NSE & BSE, export to...
- Control processes on your computer.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Chart statistical analysis easily and quickly.
- Document, develop, and analyze your business processes.
- Read, create, and save files seamlessly in Office 2007/2010 and...
All versions:1.5 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:1.5 stars
out of 2 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: