From Ericom Software, Inc.:
PowerTerm InterConnect for MAC is the most powerful Apple OS X terminal emulator available. Key features: Terminal emulation: IBM 3270 (TN3270, TN3270E), IBM 5250 (AS400) (TN5250, TN5250E), IBM AIXTerm, IBM 3151, Wyse 50, Wyse 50+, Wyse 60, Wyse 370, VT52, VT100, VT220, VT320, VT420, VT525, Televideo: TVI910+, TVI920, TVI925, TVI950, TVI955, Linux Console, SCO ANSI, BBS ANSI, AT386, Siemens 97801, ADDS VP A2, and Data General: DG210, DG410, HZ 1500, HP 700/92, HP 700/96 and Tandem 6530. Hosts: IBM Mainframe, IBM AS/400, iSeries, SCO, UNIX, Linux, OpenVMS, Mumps, Data General, HP3000, Tandem and more. Other features: telnet, rlogin, modem, serial, SSH (SSH1 & SSH2) and SSL security, Xmodem, Ymodem, Zmodem, Kermit and support for external devices including POS, external printers, barcode scanners, and pin pad devices.
What's new in this version: SSH details dialog now available.
More Products to Consider
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Get notified when your servers and PCs stop working.
- Forward data between serial ports and establish communication.
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Monitor, report, and alert on the availability and performance ...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Query and control remote servers or other connected network dev...
- Count the total bytes received, sent, and bytes sent+received t...
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Set up a coin operated internet cafe kiosk PC-game timer.
- Modem driver.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Analyze and view remote network computer statistics.
- Modem driver.
- Scan the Web content and local files.
- Modem driver.
All versions:1.0 stars
out of 1 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
"It's not free ! $159"
Version: PowerTerm InterConnect 7.1.8
Didn't try - too costly
PRICE too high for consideration
It's not free as stated on CNet! $159
"Good. And bad."
Version: PowerTerm InterConnect 7.1.7
This review was originally posted on VersionTracker.com.
PowerTerm works - more or less - but it's interface is about as Mac-like as Windows 95. Worst example: if you want to have multiple sessions with multiple hosts open simultaneously, PT opens a new "instance" of the program (a la Windoze) rather than multiple windows in the same single "instance".
So if you want to bring all windows to the forefront by selecting a single icon in the dock, you can't. For example, if you have four emulation windows open, there will be four icons for PT in the dock! None of the icons, by the way, is labeled with the window (host) name with which it's associated, so if you're logged into four hosts and need to return - let's say - to host A after reading email in another app, you may have to go to the dock as many as four times before you find host A. There is no 'Windows' menu as there would be in any other Mac application.
Buggy: you can't reliably re-size an emulation window by changing its font. Sometimes the displayed font gets smaller when you select a smaller font from the menu, but the window doesn't get smaller - and can't be made smaller. Other times, the displayed fon't gets badly skewed to the right, off screen. Even working with Ericom's technical support we were not able to get windows reduced in size suffciently to allow four non-overlapping windows on an Apple Cinema Display! Crashes frequently on quit under Tiger.