From Entech Taiwan:
PowerStrip provides advanced, multi-monitor, programmable hardware support to a wide range of graphics cards - from the venerable ATI Mach 64 to the latest Matrox Parhelia-LX and Radeon 9800. It is in fact the only program of its type to support multiple graphics cards from multiple chipset vendors, simultaneously, under every Windows operating system from Windows 95 to XP. A simple menu that pops up from the system tray provides access to some 500 controls over your display hardware, including sophisticated color correction tools, period level adjustments over screen geometry, and driver independent clock controls.
A powerful application profiler can detect when programs are launched and respond by activating specific display settings, gamma adjustments, performance switches and even clock speeds - returning everything to normal when the program closes. In-game gamma hotkeys let you light up the darkest hallways during game play, and hardware control over refresh rates - with floating point precision - ensure you're never stuck at just 60Hz no matter what OS you're using. A quick setup wizard gets you up and running with minimal fuss, extensive context-sensitive help is available for all controls, and live updates are supported to ensure you're always running the latest release.
Finally, an assortment of system and productivity tools - among them, extensive diagnostics, AGP device configuration, desktop icon management, a system idle thread, Windows resource monitoring, physical memory optimization, an on-screen display, and the most advanced monitor support in the industry - round out the compact 720kb package.
More Products to Consider
- View and edit most graphics formats simply and quickly.
- View, edit, print, or add frames to your photos.
- Manage, view, convert, and edit your images.
- Optimize your photos and turn them into paintings or funny cari...
- Organize, edit, and share pictures with this free photo manager...
- Edit, enhance, and manipulate your digital photos or graphics.
- Create and edit photos using layers, effects, and other tools.
- Create and alter photos and graphics manually or via scripting.
- Edit photos, add photo frame, photo effects, collages, and funn...
- Create powerful images with a full-featured image editor.
- Take a snapshot of anything on your computer screen.
- Blend pictures and create single composition of two images.
- Optimize your images and change their size.
- Download, edit, manage, save, and share photos.
- Carry out all essential tasks of the photography workflow and d...
- Process your digital photos and create slide shows for sharing.
- Convert images into different formats in a batch mode.
- Add your photo into different beautiful templates.
- Create powerful images and discover new dimensions in digital i...
- Capture and edit your images with various tools.
- Share and edit your portraits using sophisticated processing te...
- View, modify, and manage your image files.
- View digital images and manipulate EXIF info.
- Make unique collages for memorable occasions with your own phot...
All versions:3.5 stars
out of 4 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-4 of 4
"Worked but locked up Win 7"
Version: PowerStrip 3.90
Reset my vid settings and now everything seems to be fine (one week).
However, I had to remove Powerstrip from startup as the "nag screen" would lock up and would not close unless Task Manager launched and clicked several times.
Use it, but then don't allow it to load at start up.
"Did exactly what I needed re my Sony TV overscan"
Version: PowerStrip 3.87
Handled the overscan on my Sony TV perfectly.
None so far.
I'm able to use 100% of the visible desktop on my Sony TV.
"Does well but documentation is lacking"
Version: PowerStrip 3.85
Did what I needed. Gave me some in-between resolutions to fill screen properly that Catalyst (9.3?) didn't.
I think Catalyst has caught up with latest version (9.6?)
Use at your own risk. Might help to even know what you're doing
"Why do you have two places for summary?"
Version: PowerStrip 3.85
It does the job well.
I don't have any.
I only use Power Strip for one thing, saving my icon placement. It is the only tool I've ever found or heard of that will do this task. Windoze sucks.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content