From Power Karaoke:
With Power CD+G Burner, burn karaoke CD+G discs on your computer, save CD+G tracks from CD to hard disc, and copy CD+G discs. It will burn CD+G (BIN, CDG, MP3+G, and ZIP) songs on most of modern CD-R drives.
Burning CD+Gs has never been so easy, now it is a matter of selecting the files you would like to burn and clicking a button. You may also rip all your CD+G discs to hard drive.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0.4 has added WAV + CDG to output formats in convert tab.
More Products to Consider
- Convert CDs to MP3, WMA, WAV, OGG, FLAC formats, convert audio ...
- Convert DVD movies to all the popular video or audio formats wi...
- Convert M4A/AAC into MP3/WAV format.
- Mix, scratch, and remix MP3 or music videos live.
- Play video and audio files, convert to other file formats, burn...
- Create, edit, burn, mount, and encrypt CD, DVD, and BD image fi...
- Convert various PC video formats into DVDs.
- Rip audio CDs, convert music, and burn discs easily.
- Convert many PC video formats to a DVD.
- Get fast and flexible digital-media playback with access to sma...
- Emulate audio, data, and game CDs with disk or network virtual ...
- Convert all your FLAC files to the standard MP3 files.
- Create all sorts of CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs.
- Play CD and karaoke discs on your PC.
- Fast & free program for playing.
- Rip any DVD and CD into ISO image via right-click.
- Create karaoke DVD discs from CD+G songs.
- Cut desired parts from your MP3 files.
- Convert AVI, WMV, and MPEG video files into VOB files and burn ...
- Create karaoke song from scratch, insert pictures, and mix them...
- Burn your collection of audio files to CD audio tracks.
- Copy DVD to iPod, iPhone, 3GP, PSP, Zune, HD TV, AVI, Divx, Xvi...
- Burn, rip, encode, decode, and play popular audio and video for...
- Record, edit, convert, analyze, and restore sound files.
All versions:3.4 stars
out of 12 votes
Current version:4.0 stars
out of 1 votes
My rating:Write review
Results 1-1 of 1
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content