From Brian Toth:
Is an address missing a ZIP Code? Do you know the ZIP Code, but you're not sure what city it's for? Look up your missing address information with a single click, rather than visiting USPS.com each time. PostCheck will also reformat an address to conform to the United States Post Office standards.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed a bug with symbols and accented characters in addresses.
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert Adobe PDF file to MS Word file format.
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Manage named ranges in Microsoft Excel.
- Convert files among PDF, DOC, TXT, RTF, and HTML formats.
- Create, view, edit and share word, spreadsheet and presentation...
- Manage content with over 50 language translations.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Add source and raw data based on templates.
- Import Csv(Txt) data to Access database.
- Create, manage, and collaborate with others on presentations.
- Send and receive faxes via other computers on the local area ne...
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Perform different calculations related to VAT.
- Convert your PDF files into various image formats.
- Check citations and references on your PC.
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Read and parse .Xlsx files on PC.
- Create Excel spreadsheets without installing Microsoft Excel to...
- Recognize text from images using the open source Tesseract OCR ...
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content