Why choose between landscape and portrait modes when installing wallpaper?
With Portscape, you can have it both ways.
Everybody is familiar with the look of iPad icons arranged nicely on a shelf, but when you flip the screen- chaos ensues. Icons come off the shelves, or out of their designated frames. Your screen resembles something that seems to have suffered a rather small, localized earthquake.
The Portscape engine merges two images, each designed separately in landscape and portrait modes, into one wallpaper. As a result your wallpaper changes, in both appearance and meaning, based on the orientation of the screen.
- Each wallpaper also features a meaningful quote by a famous historical figure.
- Several distinct collections of wallpapers to choose from, created by different artists, and more to come you are bound to find plenty of images you like.
- Image preview feature, where you can see how each image will look, in both landscape and portrait modes, before you add them to your screen.
- Enjoyable User Interface.
- Email and share with friends.