From Business Spreadsheets:
The Excel Portfolio Performance Monitoring template enables the ongoing monitoring and periodic valuation of a portfolio of financial investments. The model enables the entering of investment transactions during a reporting period to calculate performance. Incremental investment transactions including withdraw, reinvestment and distributions undertaken during a period are accounted for in performance calculations under the time weighted return method for the reporting period. The investment portfolio can be rolled over whereby transactions are archived and values rest ready for a new reporting period. Snapshots of portfolio values by asset category can be made at any time to track the portfolio performance over time. The Portfolio Performance Monitoring template is designed for ease and flexibility of product and transaction input with embedded help prompts. The portfolio tracking accurately handles of distributions, investments and divestments to calculate returns. The Portfolio Performance Monitoring template is compatible with Excel 97-2010 for Windows and Excel 2011 or 2004 for Mac as a cross platform portfolio tracking and valuation solution.
What's new in this version: Version 2.0 added seamless compatibility across operating platforms Mac and Windows
More Products to Consider
- Take an open-source approach to office productivity.
- Convert PDF files to Microsoft Word format.
- Open, edit, and save files using the new file formats in 2007 v...
- View, navigate, and print PDF files.
- Convert JPG, BMP, TIFF, PNG images to PDF files.
- Monitor your stocks and mutual funds.
- Get a comprehensive library of 4500 sample business letters and...
- Manage and track multiple investment portfolios.
- Prepare any business documents from 6000 professionally written...
- Plan, track, and analyze your investments.
- Create and share content with the help of a comprehensive set o...
- Forecast investment returns based on current savings.
- Transform PDF documents to Excel documents.
- Pick stocks that suit your style and receive tips on the fastes...
- Create, encrypt, and merge PDF files.
- Display your Google Finance stock portfolios on your desktop.
- Keep track of how you use your PC.
- Evaluate and present business or portfolio performances.
- Render PDF files within applications that support the print fun...
- Evaluating a wide range of investment proposal and business val...
- Import and analyze financial statement data.
- Develop your own custom solutions visualizing various data.
- Evaluate the probability of mutual funds to outperform a benchm...
- Monitor all the soda on your fridge.