Portable Storage Explorer displays remote network computer USB devices, removable storage, CD-Rom and DVD drive information and state, drive type, serial number, revision, device name, last cleaned time, device vendor and product name, operational state, created and modified time, and device library. You must have administrative privileges on the remote network computer. All the mentioned features are provided with a user-friendly graphical interface.
More Products to Consider
- Turn your laptop into a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Remote control computers via the Internet, take part in online ...
- Share your Internet on your laptop over WiFi.
- Surf anonymously at full broadband speed.
- Find and scan all computers on your network and get easy access...
- Create and carry your personal desktop environment on portable ...
- Setup a WiFi hotspot or wireless router on your Windows compute...
- Access remote USB devices over Ethernet.
- Access blocked web sites via anonymous proxy.
- Automatically sync, share, and backup your files to a Web drive...
- Perform scans on predefined port ranges.
- Structure and organize your emails.
- Use pure ARP to detect IP/MAC address, and control/change mac, ...
- Control multiple computers with one keyboard and mouse.
- See on your PC the GUI of a Java application running on a netwo...
- Turn your PC into a mobile hotspot.
- Protect sensitive information.
- Extend LAN-like networks securely to distributed teams, mobile ...
- Play a criss-cross game on your network.
- Send and receive data on Telnet, SSH, Rlogin, and Raw protocols...
- Administer an unlimited number of computers inside your network...
- Monitor and display information associated with each running pr...
- Optimize your wireless network's channel and signal strength.
- Turn various portable storage devices into private portable PC.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content
See more CNET content tagged: