From Ergonis software:
PopChar is an invaluable utility application that lets you insert
special characters, accented and foreign letters etc. into any
document. No need to search for or remember complex keystrokes. Just
pop up the PopChar window, click the desired character, and the
character is inserted into your current document.
License includes PopChar Pro (for Mac OS 9) and PopChar X (for Mac OS X).
The upgrade is free for owners of PopChar Pro 1.5.
Upgrade pricing available for earlier versions.
What's new in this version:
- Automatic font detection for Adobe InDesign.
- Some small fixes and minor improvements.
More Products to Consider
- Monitor widget: cpu, memory, bandwidth, drive, fans, temps...
- Control fans of your intel mac to cool it down, monitor temp.
- Remove unwanted language resources from OS X and installed apps...
- Adds AirPrint support to many third-party printers.
- Command-line utility to expand RAR archives.
- Control your MacBook's fans.
- Conceal your IP address on the web.
- Access hidden preferences settings.
- AutoCAD (dwg & dxf) & eDrawings viewer.
- Make the color of your computer's display adapt to the time of ...
- Get pop-up notifications for iTunes track changes, new email, a...
- Spelling & pronunciation widget dictionary.
- Forces windows to go full screen when you click the green orb b...
- Count down the seconds to any event right on your dashboard.
- Icon and Dock cataloging and customization.
- EIMS filter for archiving all logs.
- Tool to put addresses on the iPod.
- Developer's tool for internationalizing documentation.
- Enables Spotlight and Quick Look for WordPerfect.
- Display and hide hidden files.
- Command-line tool to select default apps for document types.
- Create amazing CSS3 animations with ease.
- Mac OS X development environment.
- Make your DocMaker files compatible with OS 8.5.