Pop-Up Zapper Lite watches the work of your web browser and when it identifies a popup window coming up (or pop-under), it makes it invisible and then closes it. You never see the popup window.
Prevent popup windows from messing up the size of your new windows.
You can also tell Pop-Up Zapper Lite to leave the next popup alone by pressing control-command-'z'. Control-Command-'x' toggles it on/off. Pop-Up Zapper Lite can run and quit as you run or quit IE or Netscape 7.
What's new in this version:
- Added a menu item under the Zap menu to clear the zap counter.
- In IE, When selecting Save As and using the web archive format the progress window would be zapped.
- Made the Netscape 7 window size bigger internally before zapping it.
- Show a warning when selecting the preference to allow popups when the mouse was just clicked.
- With the allow popups on click option, make sure the click was inside a window before we allow a popup.
- The preferences f... See all new features »