CNET Editors' note: The "Download Now" link directs you to the iTunes App Store, where you must continue the download process. You must have iTunes installed in order to open the link, and you must have an active iTunes account to download the application. This download may not be available in some countries.
From Infraware Co.,Ltd:
Polaris Office is a mobile office solution.Polaris Office allows the user to view and edit not only Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files, but also PDF and text files. With its superior rendering quality, this software will display Microsoft Office documents exactly as they are displayed in their native office software. Not only does Polaris Office boast the fastest loading speed of any mobile office software around, but is also able to maintain its impressive speed and stability even when dealing with large documents, giving instant response to the users input. You can now witness for yourself the amazing capabilities and new possibilities that this software brings on your very own iPhone or iPad! > Supports viewing/editing of multiple files.- Viewing and editing of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel files are all supported. - PDF files may be viewed, and text files may be both viewed and edited. > Supports a vast array of editing functions.- Templates for multiple file types are offered, allowing you to create documents based on 15 kinds of templates.- It is possible to insert/edit up to 18 kinds of 2D/3D charts.- Over 300 functions are provided, along with help information for each one, allowing calculations to be inserted into your documents easily.- It is possible to add and edit up to 80 varieties of shapes to your document including arrows, stars, free lines etc.- Document layout settings allow you to view exactly how your documents will look when they are printed out.- Editing is made easier thanks to the provided arrange and group tools which allows sorting of shape and image objects.- Various types of text styles and paragraph formatting allow easy editing even on devices with small screens.- Find and Replace is supported.- Easy insertion and editing of tables is supported.- Movement animations to be played when changing slides can be selected.- With the Slideshow feature it is possible to run presentations while adding handwritten text or drawing pictures on the screen.- Using the Thumbnail View you can quickly navigate throughout the document. > Sub-features which make editing even easier!- Easy opening of recently used files.- Easy searching of content via Internet Search- Instant insertion of images stored on your iPhone, iPad, or photos taken with your device.- Saving to the cloud via the Cloud Storage feature.
More Products to Consider
- Create printable calendars with saved activities in Microsoft W...
- Take notes and stick them to your desktop.
- Manage your email, time and calendar.
This download is served from an external siteclose
NOTICE: This link will open a connection to a third-party site. CNET cannot ensure the security of software that is hosted on external sites.Sponsored Products
- Create Post-it notes, bookmark Web sites, send/receive notes, s...
- Split and merge PDF documents.
- Create and manage various events and to-do list on your desktop...
- Schedule, plan, and remind yourself of important events.
- Organize tasks, task lists, notes, and reminders in hierarchica...
- Organize your time with proactive time tracker working like a p...
- Organize your life, manage contacts, create to do list, and be ...
- Schedule and manage employees, customers, rooms, and equipment ...
- Create amortization schedule in Excel for fixed-rate loan.
- Calculate the annual percent rate on your loan.
- Create sticky notes on your desktop.
- Build, save, share, and print arbitrary mind maps.
- Create and manage personal todo list and shared task list for y...
- Catch up with your daily events and meeting schedules.
- Track your important events and get reminders of them.
- Transfer content between Android, iPhone, and Symbian phones.
- Schedule programs, scripts, and other tasks to start automatica...
- Create and organize sticky notes and reminders on your desktop.
- Use the information provided easier, using less time.
- Calculate your auto loan using variable rates, taxes, and other...
- Incorporate images and formatted text into your daily diary.
All versions:5.0 stars
out of 2 votes
Current version:0 stars Be the first to review this product
My rating:Write review
Results 1-2 of 2
Version: Polaris Office 4.1.10
I don't have ms office on my computer so it's convenient to be able to open up the doc on my phone ( and not have to download and go through google docs to view it). It saves me a lot of time and effort.
None that I have come across.
Totally worth it.
"There was a real Office App"
Version: Polaris Office 4.0.2
Fantastic UI and so far so good functionality for a new app. All of the Ms office documents create, viewing very well.
i wanna sugarsync~!
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content