From Polar Navy:
PolarCOM is a set of virtual marine instruments and alarms. It accepts NMEA 0183 input from serial port or a network and provides digital and analog instruments for position, speed, course, depth, wind, and other data. It includes standalone anchor and depth alarms with sound and visual warning.
What's new in this version: Version 1.9 supports for SeaSmart and Actisense NMEA 2000 gateways.
More Products to Consider
- View satellite pictures, maps, terrain, buildings and other glo...
- Read NMEA data from a GPS receiver.
- Look up words in thesaurus and dictionary from almost any progr...
- Hear the Athan (Azan) automatically five times a day at each pr...
- View your real-time physical position on moving Google Map.
- Navigate the location of GPS, and create position and noon repo...
- View, read, and convert EPub eBooks.
- Create testing and simulation tools for NMEA instruments.
- Read King James Bible on your PC.
- Log your GPS device's NMEA sentences and save them as files.
- Discover how to type and improve your typing.
- Generate NMEA-0183 GPS sentences using a variety of configurati...
- Learn touch-typing with a program that dynamically adjusts trai...
- Analyze GPS log files and generate Google Earth compatible KML ...
- Get English and Sinhala definitions with technical terms glossa...
- Get an English too Bangla dictionary.
- Incorporate decoded NMEA sentences from a GPS receiver into a V...
- Get reminders about prayer time.
- Connect a GPS Receiver to your PC and plot waypoints in AutoCAD...
- Learn touch typing in Hindi and English.
- Manage your digital images easily.
- Exercise your typing fingers with practice lessons and entertai...
- Create your own maps or import digital ones from other applicat...
- Add GPS support to your application.
Add Your Review
Submit your reply
E-mail this review
Report offensive content